L. Keith Martinson        - Defending Traffic Tickets since 1986 -

Attorney at Law               Call (817)229-5668 NOW...

My Qualifications

I established my law practice in 1986 after I received my Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) degree from the Texas Tech University School of Law.

I began defending Class C traffic tickets almost immediately and enjoyed a greater than 99% dismissal rate on the tickets I handled.

Over the last few years, I began investing in the commercial trucking industry and immediately began defending my drivers' CDL tickets, including DOT inspections. In a very short period of time, I began handling CDL tickets for a number of commercial trucking companies. CDL tickets now comprise 75% of my practice with the remaining 25% devoted to non-CDL tickets.

-----------------------------------------------

  I will challenge your ticket
            at every level...


Can I get the ticket dismissed? - if not,

Can I keep the ticket off your driving record? - if not,

Can I keep the points assessed to a minimum?

If all else fails, you have the right to a trial. If you choose to try the case, I will advocate for you and, if the Judge rules against you ... most of the time we can appeal!
--------------------------------------------------------

 Call (817) 229-5668

            I handle tickets 
            
all over Texas.

        L. Keith Martinson
                  Attorney at Law
           Post Office Box 70
         Weatherford, TX 76086
                (817) 229-5668
             (817) 599-5941 Fax

           Keith@CDLTickets.com
            

This was one of my four trucks.I recently sold this 2003 Kenworth W900L.

Member - State Bar of Texas

Member - Parker County Bar Assn.

Member - Municipal Justice Bar of Texas
Author -   "Understanding the Law" Audio
                Tape Series

Author -   "SimpleLaw Texas Software and
                 Form Books"

Author -    "Law on CD" software
Veteran -  United States Air Force

Former employee of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

Former Texas State Parole Officer.

Former Tarrant County Adult Felony Probation Officer.

Post-Graduate Studies in Criminal Justice, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
-----------------------------------------------

             I also handle:
  SUSPENSION HEARINGS
          and all Class C
              non-traffic
        misdemeanor cases
                 such as
     shoplifting, possession &
                 assault.